Creating a website for your organization is basically a step-by-step planning process. Basically, it involves good communication and clear expectations between the client and the web designer.
We will go through a list of questions together which will answer all the individualized aspects of developing your website. These aspects include technical needs, website elements, design elements, social media elements, email needs, and marketing elements involving SEO (search engine optimization).
Below are few questions that clients will need to answer based upon their organization’s strategy and goals:
- What is your organization, what do you do, and how do you communicate this?
- Who is your target market or audience?
- Who is your competition? (Examples of websites that you like and why)
- What specific services do you need from Digital Web Impressions?
- What is your time frame and budget?
- Do you need logo and branding development?
- Do you have your content organized in order of importance?
Each client is different and has different needs, so we just need to talk through the process from start to finish by asking and answering questions. Once the plan is agreed upon, then Digital Web Impressions will start the web design process, keep you in the loop as much or little as you desire, and complete the process based upon our plan which will be in the form of a signed contract by both parties.
It’s a creative process! It is an investment that will be worth the time, effort and money! Your website will serve you well!